We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Business Development Representative to join our sales team. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively”
- Proven experience in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry and its latest developments.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to develop business growth plans.
- Strong presentation and pitching skills.